Thursday, July 03, 2008

Painting the Nursery (June 2008)

Well, the time has come to begin getting this spare room ready for our newest addition who is on the way in about a month!! Keri was DETERMINED to help me paint...and I was so grateful for her expertise! We finished in about 2 1/2 hours, and we were very pleased with the way it looked!!
Keri painted the top line----which is certainly the hardest part!! It looks great!

The color is "Ryegrass" by Sherwin Williams.....The cutest green EVER!!

5 comments:

Al and Jen said...

That is a cute green!! Can't wait to see it in person!!
Love ya,
jen

Anonymous said...

How sweet of Keri to help out. I love the color and the cute decorations. Can't wait to see it!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

it looks great! I can't wait to see it...and HIM!! : )

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

How Fun! The color is fantastic. Baby Boy Davis is so lucky to have such a sweet, enthusiastic, loving, and beautiful Mommy! I know his nursery will be spectacular! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Davis, I love the color you picked for the nursery.I LOVE YOU! Love megan cascarella