Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Nursery is on its Way!! (June 2008)



After Keri and I painted, I sanded and repainted this dresser....which was my dad's and the Green girls' as children! It looks so different! Below is the changing table that Johnna's friend gave us......and the cute bee picture I got from the Thompsons and the sweet bee lamp from the Hollands at my little school shower!

Here is the bed we got from Johnna's friend. We have not yet attempted to put it all together!! Here is the bedding, etc I bought six years ago from Eddie Bauer Baby when they were discontinuing their baby line. It is called Bugs and Bees. Half of it was purchased back in 2002 on clearance....and the other half I have found second hand on Ebay or at consignment sales. I just love it!1


We found this carpet that matches so well from JC Penny.

I bought these cute bug pictures from Target back in 2002 also!! We have moved the furniture around several times....It doesn't even look like this now!! But, we'll have a final picture for you soon!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! What fun!
Love, Mom

Terri W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a super cute room! I am so excited for you and Jonathan!

Love,
Marty

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Who are you, Displaced Christian?? Would love to know!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

I think the nursery is beautiful!! Super Cute!!