Saturday, July 05, 2008

Our Visit with Jessica (July 3rd)

Cuteness defined!! That is what sweet Jessica is!! How cute is that girl and that little tummy??? She is still in her regular jeans, somehow.......by some blessed miracle of God!! And--I finally got her to smile with her beautiful teeth showing!! Below is a picture of Jessica and her brother, Jake. We picked them both up on Wednesday evening and took them to dinner at Outback and then we did a little window shopping at the Outlet Mall in San Marcos.
We decided to go bowling after we shopped a bit....but I had to go back to the hotel to get some socks!! That is where we took these pictures!! Jake really liked using my new camera...and he took some really great shots for his first phtography shoot!!
Here we are with our sweet Jessica!!
Here she is again looking completely adorable (and it looks like she is doing a little dance!!) while bowling!!
Jake was really proud of this action photo!! We had a ball getting to know him on this trip too!! He and she are both really great kids, and they are lots of fun to be around!!Obviously, I was not too good at this whole bowling thing!! Jonny and Jessica were pretty neck and neck until Jonny's last strike beat Jessica by only 10 points!! I on the other hand didn't do so well.......That is until my last round!! I made a spare and then on my bonus bowl, I got my first strike of the night. (Of course, no one got a picture of that.....None of us were expecting such greatness from me!!)
After our bowling championship, we all went to Dairy Queen to celebrate!!

This was just Wednesday evening.............more pictures to come from our Thursday together!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together. It's great to finally see Jake -- he is really cute. Jessica is as beautiful as ever, especially with her big smile. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Glad you had a safe trip.
Love, Mom

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! It is so AWESOME that Jessica is still in her regular jeans. I was out of my regular jeans in about 6 weeks, and I'm still not back into them! Ha! Maybe you can find out her secret! We love y'all!

Lindsay :)

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Glad you guys had fun! Hope to see you all soon!

Love,
Christy and crew

Aimee P said...

Jessica and Jake are too cute. Glad you had a great trip. Love the pictures!! Congrats on the super camera!!!

Jessika said...

Aww haha! I look like a dork in couple. haha. That was a lot of fun. Jonathon got lucky, I'll get him next time, wait until I don't have a belly in the way! Haha :)