Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Old Kentucky Home (June 28)

It is always so fun when we are all together......and on this occasion, since we had a professional photographer over for lunch, we decided it would be fun to have our family picture made. (Actually, Melissa insisted that we take a family picture!!) These are not the ones she took, but these are the ones that her husband TJ took with my camera!! When we get Melissa's, we will post some of those too...She promised to Photoshop all our blemishes!! (You probably won't even recgognize us!! ) Tee Hee!!
We started off with the kids sitting in the front row....then they were held for the remainder of the pictures!!
Left to Right: Jonathan Davis holding John David Chandler, Al Chandler holding Luke Chandler, Julie Davis, Jennifer Chandler holding Lucy Chandler, Joyce Green, John Green, Johnna Davis holding Claire Davis, Aaron Davis holding Catherine Davis, Scott Marlow holding Austin Marlow, and Joann Marlow holding Arianna Marlow. Whew!!

Can you believe we are about to add one more baby in a month??? How fun!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I was looking at your family reunion picture and we just had a reunion also, minus my 3 year old niece as the funeral would have been too hard on her, and then of course, mom. Funny, I was just about to call her and tell her of your pictures in front of the family sign, but I can't!!! When will that lonesome feeling go away???? If you want to see the pictures, go to www.flickr.com/catiedid or www.flickr.com/katanachuck and there are some good pics there.
Love,
chris

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really pretty good considering how windy and sunny bright it was. Wonder if Melissa can open shut eyes, lay down blowing hair, and put Ariana's dress down?? Ha Ha!! So glad Melissa inspired us to do a family photo. We will have to do another one after August.
Love, Mom

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Sweet Chris!!! That lonely feeling will surely be with you for a long time. I don't think you ever totally get over losing a parent!!

We are still praying for you and your family!! Loved the pictures! You have a beautiful family!!

I love you!!

Julie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family indeed!! I don't know of another family that is more Christ-honoring and loving than the Green family. Your family has been a blessing to me through my childhood years and you continue to be a blessing to me still. You all hold a special place in my heart and I love you all dearly. May God continue to pour His richest blessings upon you all. :)

Love,
Robbin