Sunday, August 03, 2008

My Church Shower July 27, 2008

Here are the sweet girls that did all the work....Amy, Anne, (me), Elizabeth, Brandi, and Keri! The food was almost too beautiful to eat!! It all looked amazing!!


Of course, when I opened presents, I had to cuddle and talk to each outfit!! I got SO many wonderful things!!
My sweet girls.....It was so special that they got to come!!
We can go to Texas now!!! We have the very important car seat!!! :)

This was so fun!! Thanks, everybody!!!
(Thanks to Keri for taking all the pictures!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious. I love the vase with the lamb inside. Sweet.

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

So fun! I'm so glad that you had such a great shower! The pics are making me hungry!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the lamb too!! The food was beautiful! Glad you had a great shower! It is just like you to talk to the outfits!! :)

Love you,

Robbin