Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coming Home!---October 2010

Look at the excitement on these faces!!  They have just seen a peek of us walking from our gate!

Jack sees us!!  Anne has her hands full!!  :)

I cannot BELIEVE there is a crowd for us!!  I am already bawling my eyes out!!

Showing off Joy!  I love Sally's face!


Meeting Hugh!  Such a happy moment!

My favorite picture of the night!!  Look at Jack's face as he meets his little sister for the first time!!  Priceless!!

I love it when Keri meets my children for the first time---she already loves them so!

A sweet, sweet moment!! Finally meeting each other's new children!

Not to confuse you---I'm holding Hugh.  Keri is holding Joy!  :)

Uncle Andrew!!

We had the airport to ourselves, and the kids were having a ball!!!



Sweet Elizabeth and Amy~ loving on our kids!!

Anne loves holding babies!!  I'm so glad of that!!!
Oh!  How I love my big boy!!!  I missed him so much!!!
Scott was having fun comparing Joy's tiny toes to Hugh's extraordinarily long ones!!
What sweet friends we have to come to the airport at 10 p.m. to meet us!  It was such a special treat!!!!
Jack was so excited to have Joy in our van!  He kept saying, "Baby Joy ride in Jack's van!!??" She cried almost the whole way home in the van...but Jack just kept patting the carseat!  :)


2 comments:

Joyce said...

Tears are running down my face as I feel the emotion in these pictures. Such sweet friends, and such precious and tender moments.
Love, Mom

The Howell Blessings said...

How exciting (and tiring) that night must have been for all of you. I am so thankful that ya'll have such a great support team there. Love and miss you all so much. XOXO

Miss Mindy