Saturday, April 11, 2009

4th Grade Medieval Feast--Feb 2009

I had to come to school to see my former 3rd graders perform in their Medieval Feast Day at Westminster!! I was surely impressed! Little did I know that my husband had been recruited to play the POPE!! See him in the back of the line?
The Pope said the blessing over the very formal meal.
Our headmaster, Mike Johnson and Mrs. Neal looking lovely in their costumes!!

The Pope, pleased with his good fortune to be involved, is ready to eat!! :)

However, while the Pope's wife took some pictures for the yearbook, he had to perform some priestly duties...like feeding his son! (Scandalous!!)
Here is Dr. Burgess, chair of our school board, holding the music for his daughter, Emma Grace! She played lovely during the entertainment portion of the feast!!
Here's the whole gang!! I think they LOVE 4th grade!! I'm so proud of them!
What a fun, fun day!!

No comments: