Friday, October 03, 2008

My Westminster Shower------September 28, 2008

Here I am with my sweet friends from Westminster who gave me a shower this past Sunday! This is my precious friend, Deborah Perry, who gave me a "New Mommy" gobblet! She made sure I got it first so I could drink my punch from it!


These beautiful cookies tasted as wonderful as they looked!!

Two more precious friends whom I couldn't live without: Anne Walker and Terri White.




Anne was the first brave one to grab Jack out of his carseat! She sure does love my baby!!


Anne is not nearly as boring as Jack makes her out to be!! Tee Hee!!
Three more sweet co-workers from Westminster: Carolyn Johnson, Debbie Barclay, and Dianne Clayton!

Terri White prayed so hard for baby Jack to come our way....She can't get enough of that baby boy! (And she loves to smell his cute little head!!)



Dollie Jones got me the cutest little Turkey puzzle! (Actually, she bought it for Jack, but I'm guessing I will play with it first!!)

Sweet Gina Hall gets her turn to hold baby Jack!


And finally, after the party ended, Mary Karen Dixon and Debbie Frazier finally got thier turns! (Mary Karen took all of these pictures for me during the shower!)

I was so thankful for this bunch of girls who love me so much and who gave me so many wonderful things! Thanks to Nancy Neal (who hosted the shower!!), Debbie Frazier, Mary Karen Dixon, Terri White, and Deborah Perry! What a wonderful day! The thing I am most thankful for is your friendship!!! I can't wait for Jack to get to know you and love you the way I do!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have been blessed with lots of baby showers!!!! What fun!

Terri W. said...

I love you Julie Davis!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you are surrounded by such wonderful friends which is no surprise because you are such a wonderful friend yourself! :) I am just jealous because you and I are no longer neighbors! :) I LOVE YOU!!