Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Guess Who Loves Bathtime!!----October 6, 2008

"Guess who loves bathtime!!?? Me! Jack Anderson Davis, that's who!! Here are some pictures to show you just how much I LOVE my baths!!"

"Yipeeeee!! Mom just put me in the bathwater!! It is so warm and wonderful!!"

"Whoa....I lose all track of time in the tub! I especially love it when mommy lets the warm water run all over my head and trickle down my face. And when she rubs the shampoo in....I sometimes forget who I am for a minute!!"

"Mommy lets me just hang out in the tub while she sits beside me and writes her thank-you notes for all the great things she's been given to use for my enjoyment! I am very thankful too! I lay very still in the tub and almost always drape my leg over the edge when I am really nice and cozy!"

"Well, that's what I wanted to show you! I didn't let mama include the pictures where I scream when she takes me out of the warm yumminess of the tub into the chilly air of the bathroom! But she always wraps me up immediately in this nice warm towel! Doesn't the hood look especially great on me!!?? I cannot wait until I get to play with toys in the bathtub! My friend Sara Kate told me all about it! Maybe by Christmas I'll have a cute rubber ducky!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! I was wondering when you would start updating the blog one of these late nights!!!!
He's just precious!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute I can't stand it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see some Halloween pictures!

Marty