Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hanging out with my Boys!! (March 28-29, 2008)

My 6th grade boys from last year (who are now 7th graders) came over to spend the night with their former favorite teacher....(me!).....and one of their new favorite teachers....(Jonny!). I had a ball with these boys last year....and Jonny enjoys them so much this year! We were missing one.....Andrew has moved to California and couldn't be with us! :( But we texted him....just to make him feel bad! :) We did lots of "manly" things while they were here....we grilled big 'ole steaks and I didn't make any of them eat salad. (So none of them did!!) (As you can see, just Jonny and I have salads!!)


They loved playing outside on our big lot.....they built forts down by the pond and did all kinds of "boy things" down there. They wanted me to come see...but I declined. Here they are laying on all our bags of leaves waiting for the compost pile!!

We watched the Memphis game....They won!! We played on Brennan's Wii and we watched Gladiator...but not nearly all of it! We laughed our heads off, and they ate TONS!! It went too fast!!

Here we are about to go home......It was a good thing we dropped Will off last....John didn't know how to get to his house!! Ha!!
We'll have to do it again, guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your new blog, Julie. I can see why those boys like you so much. Looks like all of you had a really good time. You and Jonny are so special!
Love, Mom

Scott and Joann said...

How fun is that?! Looks like you had a blast. You are SUCH a COOL teacher!!