Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Sleepover with Aunt Ju Ju and Uncle Jonny! (April 18-19)

Finally! We took the opportunity of Keri's birthday to let her sweet girls come over and spend the night with us!! Mommy and Daddy went out of town for the weekend....and this meant super-fun times for the rest of us! Ha! We made pizza---everyone pushed on the dough, spread the sauce, placed the pepperoni, and sprinkled the cheese! We made two beautiful pizzas, and they were quite delicious!!

Later that evening Aunt Ju Ju got talked into making chocolate chip cookies. I took this picture after we had finished....but it just made my heart leap with joy to see those 3 chairs all lined up to help--and the mixer on the counter---It told the whole story! (And that sweet sippy cup!) Can you tell I am getting excited about this mommy thing?????

Mmm! Almost ready!!

We stayed up pretty late watching Little House on the Prairie and part of Cinderella II. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw the girls asleep like this....and of course I had to take a picture!!
The next morning mean old Aunt Ju Ju did not let them have cookies for breakfast.....We had to have something more healthy! So we ate bowls of Lucky Charms!! I did get talked into giving them all extra marshmallows in their bowls!! (Oh, dear!!) We played Chutes and Ladders and dollies....and then they got to go to MiMi's house for the next overnight adventure!
I'm glad they finally got to sleep over.......now I'm looking for a date for the next time!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most fun sleepovers!!! When's my turn again? : )
p.s. I love the picture of the counter with the sippy and the chairs....sweet. : )

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Very fun! We are looking forward to a sleepover in May!

Jennine said...

This jen in your life is Jennine Goodart. Sorry I use Jen in Tennessee since my family uses it which just made sense to use it when I moved to Johnson City.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Davis, I am so excited about your baby boy davis! With XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO. Love Megan Cascarella P.S. ( Sara Kate is sooo cute! )

Anonymous said...

mum if you are single with lil girls I would love to date you