Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Celebrating Dad! (March 22, 2008)

The weekend continued with more celebrations----on Saturday night we celebrated Dad and his 60 blessed years! We went bowling and then ate at Texas Roadhouse for dinner! A very fun night and a very fun weekend!!

The birthday buddies--being serenaded by the Roadhouse crew!
Luke got to be pretty good at bowling!! I was jealous of the ramp and the bumper pads!!
Dad was a very good sport! Bowling is not really his thing....but he got a strike!!

Ariana did not like the loud noises in the bowling alley--but at least it was smoke free! Grandma did a good job of keeping her somewhat entertained!Aaron is so competitive!! Here he is coaching his 1-year-old the secrets of the game!!

3 comments:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Is your Dad's b-day the 22nd? That is my Mom's b-day and we had a surprise party for her 50th on Sat.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I haven't been bowling in forever! I would need the ramp and bumpers like Luke had!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Julie! Looks like you guys had a great time together!

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Actually, my dad'd birthday is the 14th...but we had to wait to celebrate until we were all in town! So my dad is a little more than 10 years older than your mom! :)

I was sad that I never got to use the bumpers and ramp!

Julie