Friday, March 14, 2008

Andrew and Ashley Come to Visit (Feb 22, 2008)

Andrew (Jonathan's brother) and his sweet wife, Ashley, came to visit us the weekend of February 22-24. As soon as they got in town, they met us at our school (which is where Ashley grew up going to church and school) and we split up. The girls went out for a nice, relaxing dinner at Newk's followed by a pajama movie event of Sense and Sensibility. The boys headed to the FedEx Forum to see the Grizzlies play Dallas.


I have no idea who these people are.....but they are very tall. I do know that below is Jason Kidd.
I should know this player, but I don't because my husband never takes me to the games! Ha Ha! The only player I knew got traded to the Lakers!! This may be Rudy Gay...not sure! I'm sure Jonathan is shaking his head in disappointment right now!! :)
If these were pictures of Jane Austen I could narrate wonderfully..... Well, we had a great weekend! On Saturday we went to see Vantage Point and then went out to dinner. On Sunday they went to church with us and we ate lunch with the Smiths before they had to head back to Nashville. Thanks for coming, guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice weekend....I think the girls chose wisely....Jane Austen, Pajamas, and food....how can that ever be wrong?!?!? : )

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. The guys got some really great pictures -- whoever the players are!
Mom