Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday! (January 11, 2008)

My day started with beautiful daisies, a precious card, and a 500G hard drive!! Jonny always treats me like a princess on my birthday........And that was just the beginning!! Well, my 6th graders (now 7th graders) did it again----They threw me the sweetest surprise party!! This one didn't take me all over the city of Memphis like last year---but it still made me realize what a special bond this group and I will always have!! They made my day so special!!

My third graders celebrated two events in one party----They bought me a yummy cookie cake....and they celebrated their mathematical genius by eating the ice cream sundaes they earned by learning their multiplication tables! What a yummy afternoon!!


Jonny's parents, Jane and Gilbert, came in for my birthday! They took us out to dinner (Bonefish Grill!!) and spent the night with us! Such a treat!! I had a great birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you had a happy birthday. What a sweet group of boys and girls to throw you a surprise party.
Love, Mom and Dad