Friday, October 19, 2007

Is this what I think it is!!??

My mama always taught me to crack an egg into a bowl before you add it to a recipe. Boy, were we all glad I used a bowl this day! I cracked a jumbo egg.....thought it was really heavy......and out came the white, the yolk, and this!! Is this a chicken??? I made everyone look at it. Keri finally made me throw it away....but not before I disected it! Everyone thought I was crazy for taking this picture......BUT I NEED ANSWERS!! What is this????
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to know what you found when you disected it? I've never seen anything like it!
Interesting....

Aaron, Johnna, Catherine, Claire, Amy Kate and Emily said...

Could it be twins? :)

Melanie Davis said...

Please tell me you didn't eat that thing. You might grow an extra ear or something.
Mel

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

You are sooo funny!!! Kolby always makes fun of me for cracking eggs into bowls first. He says I don't need to do it anymore since eggs are pasteurized. I guess he needs to look at your blog! :)

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Yep, I think I'm going to start taking up your Mom's advice! I never crack the egg first. What if you had boiled that thing for tuna or something!

I think that is a chicken! Oh my!

Scott and Joann said...

That is SO disgusting. I'm going to be better about cracking eggs into a bowl first too! Eewww! Yuck. That has to be a partially formed chicken. I would have screamed for five minutes, ESPECIALLY if i had cracked it directly into ghiradelli brownie mix or something yummy like that! :)

Joann