Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The West Reunion

Jen and Al had planned on leaving Mississippi in order to get back home for the West Reunion....but Al decided to stay and help Jonny with the floors....so Jen and I along with the boys trekked back to Mayfield for the reunion. I was quite the surprise!! I had not been to a West Reunion since 1994!! While we were there, I also got to meet the newest member of the family---Anna Grace Litsinger! (Seen here in Karen's arms!)
This is my Grandmother--Amy Lois West Green Evans and her brother, Paul West. They are the oldest members of the West Family still living! I think Uncle Paul is 94! Grandmother is 85! Isn't she cute!!??
These are the first cousins----My dad is the third one from the left in the back row. Uncle Tom and Uncle Jim are next to him. (They are triplets, you know!) It was a very fun and quick trip. We arrived Saturday at lunchtime, and left Sunday after lunch!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: