Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pride and Prejudice

My new and precious friend, Ann Correll--a 5th grade teacher here at WA, introduced me to Pride & Prejudice! I have been over to her house 4 times for a "playdate" to watch the 5-hour BBC production of this movie. I am now reading the book--which is almost word-for-word with the movie!! It is so great!

I have watched this movie twice now!! Keri and Jonathan watched it with me--they both loved it too!!

Anyway, sisters, I am bringing it this weekend.......we don't have to watch it, but I am bringing it!! If you have not seen it, I think you will like it! If you have already seen it, I am MAD AT YOU for not telling me how interesting this story is!! I have not seen the new version yet--I bet some of you have seen that one. I think it is quite shorter and more "Americanized" (which might not be all bad!!).

Love you lots!

Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new version was on in the background at a friends house when Hannah was a little baby. That was back when she cried all the time so I missed the whole movie. I would like to see it sometime though. I'm not sure if I want to see the LONG version but the new version may be something I would be interested in watching with you sometime! I'm sure I would love the book. I havnen't read that either. So if you sisters like it let me know.