Sunday, November 12, 2006

Jonathan and Andrew

Here are the two of the 6 people that I live with---and this is what they do during every spare second.....STUDY! Andrew and Jonny studied in Birmingham when they were in seminary together at Beeson, they studied when we came to visit from Chicago, and now that we live together, it is even more convenient to study!! Both are always studying for the classes they teach at Westminster---Jonny teaches theology, New Testament, Old Testament, and Greek. I'm not completely sure what Andrew teaches---but I know it includes rhetoric and theolgy II. He is also the senior grade advisor.

Both guys are studying for comprehensive exams too! Andrew is finishing up his second masters (he has a masters of divinity from Beeson and now he's working on his masters in philosophy at the University of Memphis). Andrew takes his last comp in December, and Jonny is planning on taking his last comp in June or July (depends when they offer them).

In any spare time, they chop wood, smoke meat, grill anything, roast coffee, lay hardwood floors for their neighbors, chase Jack the pony, lug our scrapbook stuff around, and do just about anything Keri and I tell them (ask them) to do!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Julie and Jonathan,

I loved reading your updates and looking at all of those great pictures!!! (especially the ones of your class) Your students look very studious--I'm sure that wasn't a pose! :) We miss y'all and hope to see you soon!

Love, Lindsay

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Wow! I'm without internet for a very short time and Julie went crazy blogging! I'm glad to see you are posting again! I like your house (plans). One day I'll take a picture of our house and put it on our blog. Or you could just see it in person this Wednesday!