Wednesday, July 02, 2014

2013 January through March

 We started the year off in a big way with potty training!!! Go, Joy!  Go!!

 Happy 39th to me!!!! 
 Keri always makes the best birthday treats--this one was requested!!  Heath Bar Trifle!

 Last days in the crib.....I cried and cried when we moved it to the attic.

 
 60 degrees seemed warm enough for a popsicle!!  :)



 My little cuties!!


 When Johnna was having her carpets re-redone.....I kept her little ones!  We had a very, very fun week together!!




 More Handbell Choir at Community Bible Study!

 Getting ready for Easter!!  Bunny Cakes are a must!


 Practicing our hunting skills!!!


 Little Twins working in the yard!!




















 Early morning reading with Daddy.

 My littles in their big bunk bed!!  Took my breath away.....






A fun hotel visit as a family!
 
 Jonny making more porch bed swings!  Always a project going around here!

 Early spring picnic!  :)

Sweet Daddy and Sweet Joy!!


No comments: