Monday, April 23, 2012

May 2011

The best thing that happened in May 2011 was Joy's Adoption Finalization Day!!  The Smiths came with us to the Holly Springs Courthouse and we watched our family legally grow from three to four!  It was a very, very special day!

                                                                                            




Ahhh...VBS worknights!  That is what Mays are made of!  :)


Sorry these pictures seemed to upload out of order.....But this is Westminster's Graduation! Don't our boys look handsome as always!??
At graduation, Joy was in LOVE with Jack Gibson!!!  She even let Ms. Amy hold her!!



Just a regular-day lunch......Happy as can be!
Best buddies......Hugh and Joy!
Davis Derby Day Party!!!!!  Look at our fine hats!!  I think Brandy won this contest!  :)

We had a gorgeous day for the party, and folks stayed around until after 9 p.m.!  Soooo fun!!
We had 34 people in attendance!!!  Awesome!



Ahhh....two smiles at the same time.  We'll work on eyes being open another day!  :)

Such a sweet outfit from Grammy!  Thanks, Grammy!!!!
My first Mother's Day as a Mother of TWO adorable babies!!  I can't get enough of them!




This exciting picture is just to remind me of something else that got started in May!  Gilbert airand Jonathan began wiring the upstairs!!!  Yay!
Some pictures of our house......we took them to send into the P. Allen Smith show...but I don't think I ever sent them in!  Ooops!






My two favorite boys in the whole world!! 


Our best friends, Keri and Andrew Smith (with Hugh) ready to go to Protocol with the Westminster 10th-12th grade classes!  Fun!!



Sara Kate digging into my first attempt at fried chicken!  It was pretty delicious!!

Sweet baby......our last time to use this mat, I believe.  Sigh.

Happy Birthday, Anne!!  We love celebrating birthdays around here!!

Another AMAZING Senior Banquet....definitely the best so far!!!!

Sweet moments before bed with both my babies!!!!

Grammy with Joy! 
Big girl in a highchair!  Oh me, Oh my!!
Yes, these pictures are a little out of order, but not too much........we didn't celebrate Keri's birthday (April 16th) until the middle of May!!!  Ooooops!!!  :)

No comments: