Monday, September 20, 2010

Love Affair with the Outdoors!!---April 2010

Jack ADORES being outside more than anything else!  He will stand by the window or door and just beg for us to let him play outside!  When I open that door, his face lights up and those little legs take off.....It is so fun to watch those little cheeks bounce up and down as he runs!

I love that he will wear a hat anytime, anywhere!  He kept this little hat on all day!!
He looks tiny in our big backyard, doesn't he!?  He is standing next to our garden plot.

Jack started to get really hot, but he didn't want to go in.   So, I did what any mom would do......I grabbed the soaker hose and sprayed my little hot boy!  He loved it!!  Can you see the delight on his face!?  Notice how red those sweet cheeks are??

One thing lead to another.....and I got out our teeny-tiny swimming pool from last year!

This may have begun a love affair with water that will never go away!!  :)

No comments: