Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Keri!!----May 2010

 It took us FOREVER to finally find a night where we could properly celebrate Keri's birthday!!  So, we celebrated almost a month late!  You see the girls above walking to the newly installed gate that Jonny and I found at the Junk Man's house.....It is a gate that separates our backyard from the field that touches their yard...So it is kind of like a secret passage way!
 The girls have known about the gate for a while---Jonny and I had begun working on this project back in February!!  Jonathan obviously did all the work---Clearning the brush, making the path, making tons of trips to get free wood chips from the Power Company, spreading the chips on the path so it wouldn't be muddy for the girls, putting up the posts, installing the very, very heavy iron gate....and then I painted it!  :)

We had a steak dinner with twice-baked potatoes!  Mmmmmm!

Here is tired Keri holding our joint Christmas and Birthday gift---the Cricut!!  Yay!

1 comment:

The Howell Blessings said...

I LOVE my Cricut! I hope she has ton's of fun with her new "toy"!