Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanksgiving in Kentucky--November

Wow! Sorry that I have not blogged all the way back to Thanksgiving!! I know some of you are very dedicated followers.....even though you never leave me a message to tell me you are reading! Sometimes I think I am just blogging for my mom, mother-in-law, and Robbin! :)
So...if you are reading let me know! Leave a comment!

This post is really for my mom....who wasn't at her own Thanksgiving Dinner at her own house! :) She was in Huntsville helping Johnna who had just given birth to Amy Kate! So, Mom....these pictures are for you! :) Better late than never!


Jenn and I decorated the tables....and even got out Mom's china! It was fun playing "dress up" with the tables!


To be funny, Dad set up what he called a "memorial" to mom since she was unable to be with us! Dad is such a ham!

The house was FULL of people!! We had well over 30 people eating Thanksgiving Dinner with us that day!

Jack was loving his garden vegetables! Thanks, Grandma!!
Jack and his Aunt Panke (Sam's wife)!


Here is my Grandmother Amy, Grandma Margaret, and Grandpa James!

Mmmmmmm!


Here is a proud Uncle Al with Baby Elijah!


Here is the "adult table" Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Dad, Panke and her mom too!

The girl table and the boy table! (Karen, Jennifer, and me!)---Sitting in the kitchen so we can refill drinks and watch the baking rolls!

The boy table--Jonathan, Russ, Sam, and Al! (We put them in the back with the kiddos!) :)

6 comments:

Robbin Reeves said...

"Dedicated follower" Robbin here - present and accounted for!! :) Your table looked very pretty! I miss seeing you guys at church when you come to Kentucky! We have gone back to our "home" church in Folsomdale! Call me sometime when you are in, we would love to visit!!

Joyce said...

Wow! You girls did a great job hostessing Thanksgiving at my house! What pretty tables and yummy food you had. Makes me hungry just looking at it. Thanks for filling in for me. I had heard, of course, how well you did and how hard you worked, but I love seeing the pictures. Thanks for posting.
Love, Mom

Karen said...

I'm still reading, too, Julie!
Thanks for posting....it's always fun to see your pictures and read your journaling!

Aunt Lois said...

It's been a while since I looked at your blog. But I always enjoy your posts. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Beautiful pictures, Julie. What a blessing that camera is and you are an expert with it. Thanks for sharing and thanks again for all the hard work on our Thanksgiving dinner.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Beautiful pictures, Julie. What a blessing that camera is and you are an expert with it. Thanks for sharing and thanks again for all the hard work on our Thanksgiving dinner.