Saturday, August 08, 2009

PaPaw & Granny Visit!----June 20, 2009

Granny and PaPaw were traveling through north Misssippi, and they could not imagine not stopping to visit baby Jack! Granny and PaPaw from Birmingham are such important people in our sweet past-life there in Alabama! When Jonathan and I moved there in 1997 for Jonathan to attend seminary, I was the nanny for their then 1 year old grandson, Logan Chambers! Being Logan's nanny was SUCH a joy....and one of the highlights of my life! We shared such good times with Logan and his whole family......which includes Granny and PaPaw!!


Jack thoroughly enjoyed this visit! He loved getting loved on, and he loved trying to confiscate PaPaw's glasses!



It was such fun visit...and we are so thankful that Granny and PaPaw took time out of their day to come meet our sweet Jack! Their grandson, Logan, was the one who made me realize that I could love a child that was not biologically my own with a very, very deep and extraordinary love! It was then that the dream was born......and Jack is that dream realized! God was laying the groundwork all along!

No comments: