Saturday, August 08, 2009

Admiring Daddy's Yard---June 29, 2009

We just love sitting outside with Jack! On this night, Jack, Jonathan, and I were sitting out on the back porch after supper watching the sun set! Jack got excited when the sprinklers came on to give Daddy's grass a drink....and he let out a squeal everytime they spun around and almost got him wet!

This is not a great picture, but I thought I should document our first attempt at a garden! Tomatoes, corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, and basil were the plants we decided to plant on our maiden voyage!





Happy, happy days!!

1 comment:

Panke Green said...

Tomatoes, corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, and basil?! What an awesome selection! All are my favorite! Haven't been here for a while. I have to applaud for your diligence of keeping updating the blog. I enjoyed it a lot. More stories and pictures please! Jack is so adorable! I want to bite on his little chubby legs! :p
Love!