Sunday, March 29, 2009

Scrapfast 2009!--January 2009

Jennifer made a carrot cake for scrapfast...and we used it as a birthday cake for Christy and me!! But here I am hogging all the candles!! Poor Christy! This happens every year!! She is too fun to tease!!

Johnna feebly tries to deter me from getting near the cake again!
I am determined to blow out the candles too!! I learned this from the Smith girls!!
I try to wrestle Johnna to the ground. Some things never change!!
Every year we get together to get lots of scrapbooking done quickly during our three day weekend!! (Thus the name, SCRAPFAST!) This year we all came together in Mt. Juliet and scrapbooked at the Davis home! Jane and Gilbert were such good sports to let us invade with all our food, tables, scrapbook stuff, and children!!

Lucy and Claire! What good babies!!
Johnna!! (The organizer!!)
Christy (the fastest one!!) and Ashley (the non-scrapper)!
Mela! (another quick girl...and the owner of the beloved CRI-CUT!)
Keri (the extremely creative one) and me (the one who takes a long time to get started)!
The digital scrapbookers!! Joann, Karen, and Jennifer! Karen had a much better year this year!! Poor Jen had the tough time this year!!
Isaiah! What a little cutie!!
Mel! (The hilarious one!!)
Here I am being dramatic for the camera....Recording ones memories is so touching!! :)
Mmmmm! Girls love Logan's too!! We ate until we were stuffed while we watched the playoffs on the tvs!!
Our three youngest participants! (They are all being breast-fed, so they were allowed to come!!) ;)
We completely trashed the den!! Look at all the STUFF!!
Here's the whole gang!! Until next year........! Did we ever get a grand total of the pages?? Christy, how many did you end up finishing??? Everyone should reply and tell!! (If you can remember!!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

ok, I'm just going to admit it....I got the most pages done. I got about 100 done that weekend.


ok, ok, I lied....but it was fun to pretend for just a minute.... :)
I think I actually got 14 done. (But compared to last year it felt like 100!!!! :) )

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

I'm so behind in blog reading. Love the pictures! I can't remember how many I finished. I want to say around 28-29, I am now in November of 2006. Still need to do ALOT MORE!