Sunday, March 29, 2009

Everyday Happies---January 2009

Being Jack's parents brings us more happiness than we could have imagined!! Everyday is just like Christmas morning!! Jonny and I race to see who can see that smile first! :) Usually I win, because he has to go to work!!

Jack has the best personality!! He goes everywhere with us, and he smiles the whole time!! What a trooper he is. He is everyone's sunshine!!
We started laying in the big tub.....graduating from the baby tub!! He is mesmerized by the running water!!
Bath time is getting to be more and more fun!!
Jack has "tummy time" in his room everyday....it usually ends up being "back time" because he always rolls over onto his back....and then he cannot remember how to get back on his tummy!
Jack learned to eat a cracker!! He spit most of it out, but he loved gnawing on it!!
When we take Jack outside, he gets very calm and very quiet!! I think he is really going to like playing outside in the yard his daddy is preparing for him!!

Jack could swing all day long if I would let him!! He actually has three swings!!
Jack has the cutest toes!! There are not really room for all of them! :) His second toe always sits up on top of the rest like that! Isn't that sweet??

What a cutie sucking his thumb!! It is almost automatic when you give him his little frog lovie!

Jack had discovered his toes and fingers.....He loves to just look and look at them! They make the best toys!!
Jack's smile is my favorite thing to see everyday!!
Jack is been sitting in his highchair lots lately!! He loves to eat food like Mommy and Daddy!
This is Jack as he is looking at his jungle mobile.....and he says, "mamamamama!!" Melts my heart!! :)
We are so thankful to God for our sweet boy...and we are forever grateful to Jessica... She is doing great! We love talking to her and hearing about her life in Texas! During our last phone call she got to hear Jack talk and talk!! He smiles at her picture in our den and in his family album!! We know we are so very, very blessed!!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Jack has grown so much since we saw him last!! I cannot wait to see him soon and hold him tight and give him hugs and kisses. You are right, Julie. We are mightily blessed to have Jack in our lives. I love all those sweet pictures.
Love, Mom

John said...

Way to go, Jack! Eating crackers -- that's my grandson! I've got some ready to share with you.
Love, Granddaddy

Karen said...

Such sweet pictures! He is so cute! He really has grown a lot! Maybe we'll get to see you when you're in town...
Love you!
Love, Karen

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Julie, I love all the pictures! I had so much fun seeing Jack Friday night. I got to hold him for awhile before I went out and ran some errands. He is so sweet! Can't wait to see all of you again!

Love,
Christy

Scott and Joann said...

Jack, you're so cute!!! I'm always amazed at how big you are. You definitely look like you've passed Ariana in the weight division!!! Now as far as the toes go.... mmm... I'm feeling kind of sorry for you! We'll talk later! :)