Monday, September 01, 2008

We Love Our Tummy!------August 29, 2008

We continue to learn new things about our sweet Jack everyday!! He does not like for us to lay him down in his crib on his back (or swaddled or feet covered or with any breeze). In fact, it makes him so angry, we sometimes lay him on his back when he dozes off during a feeding in order to get him to really wake up and eat his bottle! On this particular day, I had just changed him and he was getting very angry being on his back......so I rolled him over on his side. It wasn't long until he wiggled around and landed on his tummy....and immediately he zonked out!!
He stirred a few times, but he slept right here for over an hour and a half. (Mama sat next to him and sorted her mail!!) What a lovebug!

5 comments:

Julie Dickson said...

He is the sweetest baby that I have seen in a long time!! Look how peaceful he is!! Thanks for the pictures!! :-D Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm just thrilled to see all these new pictures of Jack!! Keep them coming.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love this first one! So precious!!!!
It's so funny how they all have their own preferences....Anna HATED being on her tummy!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures too!!

Love,
Robbin

Scott and Joann said...

I just love that first photo! Hi Jack! You are getting so big! You are beautiful!