Monday, September 01, 2008

Meeting the Davis Famiy--------August 2008

Ready to go to Nashville!! Our four hundredth road trip! (Well, it just feels that way!) :)

Jack got a very warm welcome from everyone in the family!!
Hello, cousin Will!!
Jack and Isaiah are only three weeks apart!! They will no doubt be big buddies!!



Uncle Adam, Aunt Melanie, Grace Ann, and Isaiah!
I'm still "Crazy Aunt Ju Ju" around here!



Aunt Ashley gets her turn! She is a baby-whisperer!! :)
Grammy and Benjamin!
My shower was so lovely!!


The doughnuts were the shape of footballs! Jack was pleased!!


"Wow! I'm getting lots of great stuff! I can't wait to get my hands on that horsey book!!"



Aunt Christy gave us lots of really cool adoption books to read to Jack! Hannah and Benjamin were excited to see Jack unwrap this one!!
Mama gets a moment with her sweet boy!!
Lots and lots of goodies!!

Thanks, everybody!! It was so, so fun....and we are so, so thankful!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice shower! I bet Grammy's house was very full!! I know you all must have had lots of fun. Can't wait til you come see me!
Love, Mom