Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yipeeee!



See our pretty plywood walls?? Aren't they lovely?? I can't wait for them to cut out all of the window holes---It will then look like it should!

It smells awesome too!! That new-wood smell! It reminds me of going to Grandmother's Church for Vacation Bible School and smelling that new-construction smell of her church. Wow---that was about 25 years ago!!


This is the front of the house (I'm guessing that is obvious.). The front left room is the den and the front right room is the office/nursery/guest room. Not sure which one it will be first.

(My vote is a nursery!!)






Here you see a picture from inside the house looking at the den. There will be a wall hiding the stairs--and those two windows will be 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide. Right now the space is only about 1 1/2 feet wide. I'm standing in what will be the kitchen. There will be about a 5-foot opening from the den to the kitchen.






Here you can see Jonny in our hallway. I'm standing in the dining room. More pictures soon!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: