Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Sweet Niece and Nephews

Here are my sweet nephews and niece on the Green side. Above is Joann's son, Austin! He's looking sober for the picture, isn't he......but he looks alot like I did when I was a child....It is really amazing!!
Here is Luke.....He is Jennifer's oldest, and below is John David, her youngest. Aren't they dolls! (No smiles really here either....I think they were tired of Ju Ju taking their picture on such a pretty Sunday afternoon!!
Below is Catherine....Johnna's sweet baby girl.....Isn't she lovely? She is just captivating with those blue eyes!!
Aunt Ju Ju and Uncle Jonny love them all so much!!! (We get to go and see our other nieces and nephews next weekend!!) (But 75% of the children shown here will be there too!!) TeeHee!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Al and Jen said...

Wow! How did you get such serious looks? No one smiling!! We will have to send Aunt JuJu some smiles!!
Love you!!