Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas in Kentucky---December 2010

Our family is getting so big that we decided it might be easier for us to meet at Mom and Dad's church.  It gave us plenty of room for eating, playing, singing, opening gifts, and enjoying each other!  What a big, beautiful family we have!!


Here is my sister, Jennifer with her family.  Al, Jen, Luke, John David, Lucy, and Matthew.  (and one more on the way!!  SURPRISE!)

This is my cousin Karen and her family.  Russ, Karen, Anna, and Sarah.

Here is my sister Joann and her family.  Scott, Joann, Austin, Ariana, Miranda, and one more on the way!


Here is my sister Johnna (and Jonathan's brother Aaron) and her family.  Aaron, Johnna, Catherine, Claire, Amy Kate, and one more on the way!!



This is my Grandpa and Grandma with my Mom and Aunt Lois.  (Yes...twins, obviously.)


This is my Grandmother and Billy. And below is a picture of Grandmother with her three sons, Jim, Tom, and John (my dad).  (Yes...triplets!)


This is my Uncle Jim and Aunt Cindy.  We were sad that Laura and David could not come this year!


And here we are!! Jonathan, me, Jack, and baby Joy!

My mom and dad.  :)


Yes, we just kept on taking more and more pictures.  Here is the original John Green family without husbands and kiddos.  Seems so much simpler, doesn't it?  We thought four kids was a lot!  Now there are way more!!

See??  Less Simple, but lots of happy!!!!


Yes...more pictures.  The husbands!  Aaron, Jonathan, Al, and Scott.


This is my Uncle Tom and Aunt Lois and whole family!

This is my cousin Sam and his family.  Sam, Panke, Elijah, and one more--baby Elizabeth on the way!! :)


Here is Grandpa reading the Christmas story to all the little ones.  So sweet!!!!

Then we all sang Christmas carols!!


Baby Joy was all smiles and giggles in her cozy little car seat!


Stockings at Grandma's!


Grandmother and Jack take a minute to read together.

Jonathan and Jennifer are both on diaper duty!!  :)  There was a lot of this kind of thing going on! :)

No comments: