Friday, January 07, 2011

Some Favorite December Pictures---December 2010

Jack loves to cuddle with his "Baby-Joy."  I found them like this under the Christmas tree.....She is just so accommodating to his whims of affection!

Our church does a "Breakfast with Santa" community outreach each year.  Kids from the community can come get breakfast, a picture with Santa, hear the Christmas story, get to "shop" for their parents, and meanwhile their parents also get to do some "shopping" for their young ones.  It is a very sweet, sweet ministry......Keri and I are in charge of taking the Santa pictures....so we always get a few shots of our own kids too!  :)

I was taking pictures of Joy all bundled up......talking to her.......smiling at her....and then all of a sudden, her very first smile popped out!!  (below)  I couldn't believe I got a picture of it!!  What a cutie! 
I just love the softness of this one....her face looks so chubby here!  :)
Hallmark had the perfect ornament this year for our new baby!!!  My dear friend, Tricia, was so excited to buy it for me!!  :)

Bouncy seat!!!  Joy has had some issues with reflux, so we have to keep her upright as much as possible until she grows out of this little problem....so she spends much time in the upright bouncy seat!  I love this outfit from my sister, Jennifer.  I remember Lucy wearing it!  It makes me sad as I type because she has already outgrown it!!  Sigh.
This picture thrills my soul.  For those of you who know Jack personally, you know that he is an extremely happy and excitable boy!  Well, here he is just beside himself with the cuteness of his sister in the swing. His face was priceless.  He always runs in every morning after I get him dressed to say, "Good Morning, Baby Joy!!"  What a sweet, sweet life!

No comments: