Monday, September 07, 2009

35th West Reunion in Kentucky---July 11, 2009

This year we drove to "My Old Kentucky Home" to go to the 35th Annual West Reunion! My sweet grandmother, Amy Lois West Green Evans (!) is one of the two remaining family members of the Elbert West Family....and every year we get together at to celebrate family! We met at Spring Creek Church of Christ (my grandmother's church) to have great food and visit with lots of family....and even some people that weren't family!!


Here is my dad and his triplet brothers! (acting silly as usual!!) My dad, John is #1, Uncle Tom is #2, and Uncle Jim is #3!

I didn't get a good group shot of our one branch of the family (because I was in that picture!)...but here is two shots of us getting ready to have the official pictures made! :)

It was a great day, and we were so glad we got to attend! It was Jack's first West Reunion....and Jonny's too!

No comments: