Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from KY!---Nov. 29

Well...it is my first Thanksgiving, but my second big celebration! Everyone has eaten lots of food, and my mommy and daddy keep saying how they are so thankful for me!! I am thankful for them too! And we are all thankful to my birthmom, Jessica! I'm also thankful to find out that all of this drool evidently has a purpose--Mommy told me that it might mean I will be cutting teeth soon! (Whatever those are!!)

Here is my mommy and all of her sisters and cousins! Aunt Joann, Aunt Johnna, Aunt PanKe, Aunt Karen, Mommy, and Aunt Jennifer are very happy to be together again!


The kiddy table!! Catherine, John David, Luke, and Austin are thankful that they got to get their food first!! Arianna and Anna got seats all to themselves!! :) One day I will be able to sit with them!!
The big boys were allowed to eat on the carpet in the den!! Uncle Al, Uncle Aaron, Daddy, Uncle Russ, and Uncle Sam enjoy the time they get to spend together. They are probably talking about football!!

This food is what all the big people and all the big kids ate! I personally prefer formula!
And this is where I sat during dinner! I was thankful to eat earlier than everyone!! Plus, I love, love, love to swing!!


After dinner, I got to play with my Grandma, my Great Grandma, and my Great Grandmother. Here I am visiting with Great Grandmother!

My daddy takes such good care of me! I love him so much!


Here I am with my girl cousins that were born in 2008 too! Lucy and Claire will surely be fun to play with next year!!
Aunt PanKe loves to hold me...and all the other babies too! I bet she'd take me home if mommy would let her!
Here is Catherine and Luke.

Here's a great picture of John David and Catherine!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too!! Mommy says Christmas will be even better! I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Man, Jack! You were long-winded on this post! Wonder where you get that from? ;)