Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lots of Updates for You! Actually 20!

I have been typing now for several hours......updating our blog so that you can see all that has been accomplished in the past three weeks! There are 20 new entries...so sit back and get ready!

I am sitting at this very moment (1:45 a.m.) in a Memphis hotel room with HIGH-SPEED INTERNET with 7 men! These wonderful men are Jonathan, his dad, and his 5 brothers. We are all here in Memphis for Andrew's wedding today at 10 a.m., and all the boys are here in my room because our hotel room is the only one in which there is no sleeping children. (Nevermind the sleepy wife who would love to sleep!!) However, I am truly enjoying being here and hearing their conversations concerning theology, politics, and sports...... Surely we will be going to bed soon! Andrew has to be at the church in less than 6 hours for pictures!!

Anyway....enjoy all the updates! (Especially you, Charlene, Mom, Jennifer, Robin, and all of you who are disappointed day after day after day when you check my blog and find nothing new! I'm still up at this hour FOR YOU!!! :)

Here is Jonny standing back to admire our house from the front yard........ Below is a picture of our new back door from the outside.
Here is another view of our columns and the porch ceiling.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Julie! Thank you so much for posting all these pictures. I have been wanting to see the progress you all were making. I knew most, if not all, of the Davis family would be seeing your house this weekend, and I was so envious!! Now, thanks to your sacrifice of lost sleep last night, I am able to see your house, too. It's as if I'm there in person. It is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you, and I have thoroughly enjoyed all your entries.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Julie, I zoomed in on the top picture and saw something strange! There seems to be a hose of some sort coming out of the top floor near the chimney. What is this?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your posts and all the photos. Thanks for all the time you spent doing this! Your house is beautiful. Can't wait to see it again. Hope the wedding went well this morning. We thought about you all!
Love,
Aunt Lois

Al and Jen said...

Well, the house is even better in person. We just got home from the wedding and seeing Julie & Jonny's house and it is as fabulous as it looks!! We love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I love updates. I get to see the house everyday but love to read your comments and get so sad when I check and there is nothing new. Thank you for giving up your sleep just to make us happy. Love, CC

Anonymous said...

Oh, Julie, the house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I haven't gotten past this first "posting" but just couldn't wait to say, IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love you and miss you!!

Love, Robbin

Anonymous said...

Your home is BEAUTIFUL! I know you will enjoy it even more when you finally get to move in! Can't wait to come for a visit!

Love you,
Grandpa & Grandma

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Your house is beautiful!!! I loved looking at all of your new pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie & office boy! Long time no see! Glad to see that the house is coming along beautifully! God is Blessing you! My new email address is grateful@wowway.com. I have moved in with my Mom for a while. Waiting for the divorce to finish up. It is a waiting game. Anyway, there are lots of changes at Calvary. I gotta go, but I hope we can catch up soon! Love, Joanne