Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not Ready to say Goodbye!!

Well, it is that dreaded time again......Summer! School being out is quickly approaching!! And my heart is breaking! God is so sweet to me...How is it that every year I fall completely head over heels in love with a new group of kids. These 6th graders have stolen my heart! And they will take it with them to 7th grade....(up to Jonathan!! He will be their Old Testament Teacher next year!) (LUCKY!!)
Lots of tears have already started!! Pray for us on Friday the 25th---It will be a precious day for all of us as these kids become upper schoolers!! I'm so proud of them!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie Davis said...

I remember those days. I am so glad you had a great year and a great group of kids!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking group of students and they are so blessed to have had you for a teacher. I'm sure they realize that.
Love, Mom

howellmk said...

What fun these pictures are of your kids!! I am sure they will remember you for years to come. How could they not. Everyone who meets you will never forget you!! Miss you much, love, Mindy