Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh! I forgot the footings!!

How cute is this picture?? We LOVED our foundation man, Jimmie Shipp from Holly Springs!! He was so kind and sweet! And more importantly, he did a GREAT job!! He got everything so square and level---He took lots of care to make sure it was!












Here is where they dug the south-side footings. If you click on the picture and look really closely, you will see the rebar in the bottom of the trenches. I had no idea what footings were! I have already learned so much!!
























Speaking of learning things.......Lizzie and Anna howled with delight when they saw Aunt Ju Ju had a port-a-potty on her land!! (And the best part to them was that it is called "American Johnny!!") We stayed out there so long that they needed to use it......But Lizzie said that her mommy wouldn't let them use the toilet at her new house until it was actually IN the house! I assured her that this potty would NOT be installed in Aunt Ju Ju's house.....and that it was okay to use it. She was convinced until she saw the dozens of yellow jackets flying out of the toilet paper dispenser! Then she discovered she COULD hold it until we got home!! Tee Hee!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to get the girls in that port a potty and lock the door, I would have them nkd in seconds, start with the youngest and get the oldest to rub her pu--y for me, the little one is too young to f--k but I would make her pu--y feel so damn good and have her show me she knows the real reason she has a mouth, then the oldest she is old enough for me, it's ok pumpkin it only hurts for a minuite my c-ck was made for loving little girls I promise I will be gentle you will love having it in your tight hairless slit

Anonymous said...

nice, love to share them we can swap, 2 girls six holes